Most everyone wants their home to look its best, but not all of us want to hire a design professional and spend thousands of dollars on new a remodel with furniture, accessories, accents, art, window treatments, etc. Plus, so many of us either like all or most of what we already own, and we want to keep to an affordable budget. That’s where Home Redesign or Interior Redesign or Budget Decorating or Home Makeover or One Day Decorating or as they call it on HGTV‘s “Decorating Cents” No Cost Decorating comes into play. There are many names for this service, but the goal is the same. To use what you already own and love in a fresh new way. It’s amazing how a professional interior redesigner can use only what you already own and change the way a room or entire home looks and feels and in just ONE DAY!
In times like these, some people want a new home but are not ready to make a move. This is one time when Interior Redesign works so well. Whether you have one room or every room in your home Redesigned. Some people do this for themselves, but most hire a Interior Redesigner for several reasons.
1. A neutral party (Interior Redesigner) will look at the architecture of the room, all of your furnishings, art and accessories for each of their values. Sometimes people get stuck in a rut and always, for example, place that chair next to that table with that lamp and that piece of wall art behind it. It may look great, but the idea behind Interior Redesign is to give your home a fresh new look. One that is beautiful and functional.
2. You’re bored with the room. You may or may not like the way it looks, but you’re ready for a change.
3. You moved into this home and your furniture doesn’t work as well as it did in the last home.
4. The room is never used.
5. The room just doesn’t feel right.
6. You purchased some new furnishings and it just doesn’t work the way you thought it would work. (If you’re considering having an Interior Redesign, do it first, before you buy any furniture.) A Interior Redesigner will listen to you needs and wants, and take into consideration your style and how you want the room to function. Once the room is redesigned, you may find that you need a different size of sofa or maybe you don’t need a bookcase but a accent table. In other words, don’t go out and spend money on the wrong piece of furniture, get a redesign first. Then go out and purchase the right piece(s) for the room.
7. You’re on a budget. Interior Redesingers either change by the hour, by the room, or by the day. Typically, it takes 2-3 hours to redesign one room. A professional Interior Redesigner can redesign an entire home in one day! Based on the size of the home the Interior Redesigner may bring one, two or three assisitants to get the job done. Based on your budget, you can decide if you want one, two or all the rooms in your home redesigned.
8. The holidays are just around the corner. Now is the time to redesign your home. Your guest will notice how great your home looks, but they probably won’t know why … “did you get a new…? “Your home looks fantastic”….
Whatever your reason, Interior Redesign is a new design style that is taking the world by storm. With Interior Redesign anyone can afford to hire a professional interior redesigner. Some people have their interior redesigner come back once a year to keep their space fresh. Another great feature of using an Interior Redesigner is that once the redesign is complete, most Interior Redesigners will either chat with you or leave a list behind of things you could do or buy to further inhance the space.