Attend a Free First-Time Home Buyers Seminar and learn what you need to know BEFORE you buy your first home.
The class will save you time, money and worry – even if you’ve owned a home before. We’ll discuss and answer your questions regarding: Mortgage, Title, Insurance and Real Estate. Here are a few of the topics:
· Help answering the question, “Am I ready to buy a home?”
· How to get pre-approved to buy a home that you can afford.
· Information on how to buy a home with a low down payment.
· What does the Title Company do for me?
· Do I qualify for the First-Time Homebuyer $7,500 tax credit?
· Why do I have to have home owner’s insurance?
· What to expect with the process of buying a home.
You’ll leave this free seminar with a clearer vision of how the process comes together; as well as, with a free Home Buyers’ Information kit for easy reference.
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2009
Location: Hometown GMAC Real Estate, 4725 First St, Suite 150, Pleasanton
Please register ASAP! Seating is limited!
· Plan to arrive about 10 minutes early to grab a good seat.
· If you need to cancel once you’ve registered, please notify me immediately so we can free up the seat for someone else.
· There is no pressure or obligation. Just come and learn.
To sign up contact Jill Denton:
Email Jill or Call 925-998-7747 for more information.
Please forward this information to your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers who might benefit from learning the process of buying their first home.